San Francisco Bay Ferry is again offering ferry service to and from Oracle Park for select San Francisco Giants home games for riders in Alameda, Oakland and Vallejo.
For the remainder of the 2021 season, we’ll offer the following service for Giants home games:
- Pre- and post-game service for all evening and holiday games for Oakland and Main Street Alameda
- Post-game service for all evening and holiday games for Vallejo
- Pre-game service for weekend evening and holiday games for Vallejo
Cultural Currents readers should note that there is no direct service between the East Bay and Oracle Park for day games this season
See below for information on the free Ballpark Short Hop connecting the Downtown S.F. Ferry Terminal and Oracle Park for weekend afternoon games. For weekday afternoon games, we recommend taking regular ferries to Downtown S.F. and walking or riding Muni’s T-Third to the ballpark.
Reservations are required for direct ballpark ferry service. Purchase tickets and see departure times at these links.
- Oracle Park ferry tickets — Vallejo
- Oracle Park ferry tickets — Oakland
- Oracle Park ferry tickets — Main Street Alameda
For post-game service, ferries to Vallejo leave Oracle Park 20 minutes after the last out but no later than 12 a.m. Ferries to Oakland and Main Street Alameda leave Oracle Park 30 minutes after the last out but no later than 11:30 p.m.
The fares for direct ballpark service are here: